Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mmm..... my new favorite (chocolate) snack!


I just found my new favorite chocolate snack. It's only 150 calories and takes 30 seconds in the microwave. I was in need of something chocolate at work this afternoon and remembered I had stashed one of these in my desk drawer. I actually received it in the mail as a free sample from Betty Crocker (and it came with a coupon- even better!). It's the Betty Crocker Warm Delights Mini Bowls. I had the Molten Chocolate Cake flavor. They come in two sizes: regular and mini. The minis come in a 2 pack & 1 was just the right size for my afternoon snack and it's only 150 calories! I'm definintely picking some of these up during my next trip to the grocery store and keeping them at my desk. Mmmm.....

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

They always have coupons for those! I got some a while back, and they ARE good!!

Angella said...

I LOVE those things!

Chelsea said...

I will have to try those-they sound so wicked right now!