Sunday, May 2, 2010

San Diego- April 2010

In April, we went on Ryan's first road trip. We drove from Sacramento to San Diego. Ryan was amazing! He was so great on our LONG car ride. We met up with Brian, Annie & their kids. I lost my camera so I don't have many pictures to post. I left my camera at the restaurant after dinner and came back 2 minutes later. No camera. Of course, none of the waiters, or other staff recalled seeing it. It was gone. So, we bought a new camera and started taking more pictures. Here are the pictures we do have...

Tim spent A LOT of time behind the wheel.

Stopped to take in the beauty of the San Diego temple.

Tim & Ryan at the San Diego Aquarium

Jenn & Ryan looking at all the fish

Ryan loved the seahorses

Having fun at the aquarium

Ryan & Daddy having fun

1 comment:

BBC said...

i can't believe someone stole your camera so fast! that's crummy! i'm glad you were able to get another camera!