Saturday, May 14, 2011

December 2010 (Part 2)

December was quite an emotional month for us. There was lots of good stuff- Christmas, getting ready for the new year, and time off of work. Most of December was filled with lots of time with family.

After fighting each day after his stroke in November, my Grandpa left this world to be with my Grandma. He lived 90 good years, and was a such a good man. I'm grateful that he is my Grandpa and that I was able to spend 29 years with him. We love him and miss him, but we are very grateful that he is no longer in pain, and that we WILL see him again one day. It's so comforting to know that our time on earth is not the end, but rather a stepping stone on our way back to Heaven.


Grandpa with Brianna & Ryan (2 of his great-grandchildren) at his 90th birthday party last March.

Grandpa represented the Florin baseball team well!


My grandparents!


I love this picture of my grandpa, me & my sister. It was taken the day my sister came home from the hospital.


Me, Grandpa & Lisa at Lisa's high school graduation

My grandparents, back in the days


I love this picture of my grandpa.

1 comment:

BBC said...

i love the picture of him with his wife! too cute!