Monday, May 12, 2008

Movie Mondays

Tim & I have been catching up on a bunch of movies lately, thanks to our new favorite & FREE deal at Redbox. I had seen those Redbox machines at Walmart, Longs and Raleys several times before, but never gave them a second thought, until I found out about their great promotion! Check out Redbox's website where you can get a free code for a free 1-night rental. Or, you can enter your cell phone number and Redbox will send you a text message every Monday with a new code for 1 free movie rental! Redbox normally only charges $1 per night for a movie rental and the best part is the movies can be returned to any Redbox location. You can also find the nearest Redbox location to you on their website. If you use the promotion code, you do have to swipe your credit card (in case you don't return the movie on time) and return it by Tuesday @ 9pm to get it absolutely free. The promotion was running in April and in now in May. I'm not sure if they will continue it every month, but I sure hope so! So long Blockbuster!

3 comments:

Bethanne said...

Awwwww, man! You wait until I get fully addicted to Netflix and THEN spring this on us? Seen anything good lately? We have loved our membership to Netflix because we are movie people...and haven't been to the theatre in who knows how long...It's nice to always have one though and not to have to go to the video store though!

My favorite part about Netflix BTW, is that even when you see the trailers for a new movie on the tv, you can already add it to your movie queue. Yep, even before it hits the theater...so you never forget about what movies "should have gone to DVD a few months ago".

Perry Family said...

THat sounds like a great deal! I will have to check into it...I'll look and see if they do it here in vegas!! I'm so into movies, but if I don't go to the theater, then i usually don't watch anything at home...but if I have something free, I bet that would change!!! thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim & Jenn ... It's Kristi Lemus. Found you on here. Totally love the Redbox idea. I agree with bethanne though ... I'm addicted to Netflix.