Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim!


Happy Birthday Tim! I can't imagine life without you...

Here are some of my favorite things about you (in no particular order):


  1. You make me laugh every single day.

  2. You put up with and understand my numerous "Friends" references, and have even gotten pretty good at it yourself. Ikea? Yep, you are probably the only other person besides me that finds that funny.

  3. You do the ironing- and never complain.

  4. You pick up after the dogs and never ask me to do it instead.

  5. You always wash my car for me without me ever having to ask.

  6. You rub my shoulders every morning when I am getting ready for work- just because.

  7. You always fulfil your church callings and then some.

  8. You always support me and my decisions, no matter how crazy they may be.

  9. You are willing to try anything I cook- and eat every bite, no matter what it is.

  10. You are the best husband and friend I could ever ask for!

And a few of my favorite memories- so far... (once again, in no particular order):

  1. The time we left the play during intermission and didn't realize there was still another act. We had no idea how it ended!

  2. The time we drove home from Ikea with the bed frame on top of the car. My fingers were freezing. That was um... interesting.

  3. The time you sanded the wall so our TV would fit because you just had to get that thing to fit that night.

  4. Staying up all night painting our new house. Do you remember how exhausted we were?

  5. Moving the treadmill and elliptical upstairs on our own. I was convinced we were going to get trapped on the stairs with the heavy machines crushing us, or the dogs. I'm so glad we survived that! And, yes... we did it all by ourselves!

  6. Assembling the basketball hoop in the garage in the freezing cold. How many hundreds of unlabeled parts were there? And the awful instructions? But we did it, and we only ended up with a few extra parts. If only we knew where they were now. The rim is a little crooked.

  7. Getting engaged- You caught me way off guard!

  8. Getting married- Best day ever!

  9. Dropping the top layer of our wedding cake in front of the Sheraton after our wedding reception. We were covered in cake and couldn't stop laughing! I'm so glad I had already changed out of my wedding dress!

  10. Our cruise to the Carribbean- what a great honeymoon!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I love you!

3 comments:

BBC said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Hope you guys had a great time celebrating! So how old are you now????

Perry Family said...

Happy BIrthday TIM!!! Jenn, that was the sweetest, and most interesting post ever...you guys are so cute!!

Bethanne said...

YEA, Happy Birthday, Tim! :)

And loved the stories at the end...so funny. And you guys are so cute!