Saturday, August 2, 2008

Where's my copy of Breaking Dawn? No one really knows...

Like many of you, I have been anxiously awaiting for my copy of Breaking Dawn to arrive in my mailbox today. I re-read the other 3 books of the 4 book Twilight series) so that I would be completely refreshed and ready to dig in to Breaking Dawn today. To my dismay, it was not waiting for me in my mailbox with the rest of today's mail. So, I hopped online to track the package on the USPS website. It said my package was undeliverable. So, I called them. No help there either. After a LONG time on the phone with the postal service & Overstock (where I pre-ordered the book), they basically told me that the driver couldn't read my address and sent my book back to Overstock. So, now I have to wait another WEEK (at best) to receive it, possibly longer depending on the processing time. SO, if you were one of the fortunate ones to receive your book today along with the rest of the world, PLEASE don't tell me what happens. I'll be ready to chat about it after you've likely read it the second time around...

4 comments:

BBC said...

ugh!!!! that is terrible!!!! do what i did... i bought a copy at Barnes & Nobles and when my online copy arrives, I'm just going to return the other one. Trust me, YOU DO NOT WANT TO WAIT AN ENTIRE WEEK. it's that good.

Perry Family said...

ya...that's good advice...go buy the book and then return the other one!!

Bethanne said...

Omigosh! I haven't read it yet, but I would be so mad if I were you!

Jenn said...

You all were right- I couldn't wait! I ended up buying it at Borders and telling Overstock to not even bother delivering the one I ordered from them. I have read it twice now- glad I am not still waiting...