Friday, August 15, 2008

I won! That was easy!


As most of you know I work for the corporate division of Staples, the best office supply company on the planet. I have been working REALLY HARD lately and putting in more hours than normal. Things are crazy busy for me at work, but it's all good stuff! As anyone in Sales knows, the more you put in, the more you get in return. In addition to the increase of business I have been experiencing, the greatness just keeps coming! All my hard work is paying off! Literally. It seems I have been winning contests left & right! Last month I won a $500 bonus and the month before that a $350 gift card to Raley's- all for doing things I do on a regular basis-- things that are part of my job! I received a phone call this morning informing me that I won a LAPTOP... for FREE! I even get to pick out the one I want! Tim got a new laptop for his birthday and we have been talking about replacing our desktop computer for a little while now. It is old and super slow. I guess I don't have to worry about that anymore. We'll each have our own! Woo-hoo! Thanks Staples!

3 comments:

BBC said...

wow! that's awesome! nothing beats getting free gifts! way to go jenn!

Perry Family said...

that is awesome! I think its great when companies reward their employees for all their hard work...it helps keep you wanting to do better! that is so cool!! congrats!

Bethanne said...

NICE! Can you spread a little of that good fortune our way? What a better way to motivate your employees, eh?!