Friday, October 17, 2008

Lake Tahoe

Two weeks ago, Tim & I headed up to Lake Tahoe for a quick weekend with my family. Tim's brother house-sat and took care of our dogs, so we could enjoy a quick, but much-needed break in beautiful Lake Tahoe. Thanks Nathan! The weather was wonderful, aside from a night of bitter-cold (yes, Tim, I know you think I'm a wimp, but it was COLD for me). Good thing I brought layers of warm clothes! But, the weather during the day was perfect! We joined my mom, sister, brother, sister-in-law, and two nephews.



We had a beautiful view way high up in the mountains. Isn't Tahoe pretty?


My brother brought his Wii and hooked it as soon as they arrived. What Tsukamoto/Hahn gathering would be complete without a Wii tournament? I couldn't figure out why my right arm was sore a few days later. Ah, yes! A case of Wii-arm. At least Tim & I remain the champs at tennis. Seriously, we need some better competition! Tim earned a new nickname as "the computer", since he never seems to make any mistakes and always wins.



Here are some pictures from our trip:


Tim on the balcony


Tim & Jenn


Tim & Lisa

Gabriel & Brian


Cristian & Annie


Tim & Jenn


This picture just makes me laugh. Can you tell we got a little restless on the way home?

It was nice to get away, if even for a short trip!

3 comments:

BBC said...

looks like you guys had a super fun trip!!!! i need to go to tahoe still!

Perry Family said...

Tahoe is beautiful...so glad you were able to get away! I'm laughing at Tim...the wii champ? Too funny!! Wii love our wii too!!! I love that the whole family got into a little tournament!

Bethanne said...

Omigosh, so much fun. Love Tahoe!

Oh, and I like your cute new header too. :)